- 1 packet of Chili (or Oriental) Ramen
- 2 cups chopped bok choy, chopped. Other greens like kale or spinach also work
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- Firm tofu, about 1/4 to 1/3 of a package
- Pickled jalapeños, to taste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Sriracha to taste
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
Steam bok choy until tender. Remove from pot and boil water to cook pasta. Use as much water as you want broth. In the bowl you plan to eat out of, mix the spice packet included with the ramen, ginger, soy sauce, Sriracha and tofu. Add cooked noodles and bok choy to the bowl. Pour water for broth. Stir until well mixed. Top with jalapeños, onions and sliced carrots as garnish.
Photo courtesy of Leigh Moyer.