Pastaless Pasta Salad
If you’re trying to cut back on gluten or are too lazy to boil pasta, garbanzo beans are a great substitute.
- 3 cans of garbanzo beans
- 2 small cans of sliced black olives
- 1 can corn
- 2 boxes (or 3 cups of boiled and peeled beets)
- 3 large tomatoes (or 1-2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes)
- 1/2 cucumber
- 3 kosher dill pickle spears
- 1 cup plant-based mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons of yellow mustard
- Siracha to taste
- Pepper to taste
Rinse all canned veggies. Chop beets, tomatoes, cucumber, and pickles. Add all to a large bowl. Add wet ingredients. Mix. Serve.
Photo courtesy of Leigh Moyer.