* Center Staff Member Original Recipe from Leigh Moyer: Leigh is an organizer with the Population and Sustainability program. She develops and runs campaigns to draw attention to and prevent wildlife and habitat loss due to unsustainable human population growth and overconsumption.
- 1 hotdog bun
- 1 veggie hotdog (Field Roast brand recommended)
- 1 tablespoon egg-less mayonnaise (Just Mayo brand recommended)
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 pickle spear or 1 tablespoon relish
- 1/8 cup diced sweet yellow onion.
Heat hotdog according to packaging.
Assemble hotdog: mayo first, then the hot dog and pickle slice, followed by ketchup and mustard and finished with the diced onions. Enjoy.
Photo courtesy of Leigh Moyer.